Instructor and Support Staff Requirements
This is no ordinary school! It takes a unique mix of technical ability, leadership skills, and faith to make this work.
Instructors for these programs will have experience in a variety of areas:
- Extensive experience and recognition in their primary trade
- Life experiences will include successful careers
- Can advise in technical things as well as in life’s other challenges
- Leadership experience in areas of community, church, business, or work
- Mature Christian faith with a Biblical worldview
- Enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with others
Support staff should have experience in the following:
- Good character values of honesty and integrity
- Preferred experience in their area of support
- Enjoy being a part of a support team
If you have been looking for a way to help others with the abilities you have, this is the opportunity for you. Consider this short term commitment by filling out the application to start the conversation.